What is RV Insurance?
RV Insurance coverage is designed for most recreational vehicles, including motor homes, fifth wheel trailers, Airstream travel trailers, mounted truck campers, and more.
Specialized RV coverage provides features specific to the needs of an RV owner, like contents coverage to protect everything you need for the road.
Recreational Vehicle Insurance Coverages
There are six main types of RV coverages. Some may be required by law in your state, but others are optional. The six types are:
· Bodily injury liability for injuries the policyholder causes to someone else.
· Medical payments or Personal injury protection (PIP) for treatment of injuries to the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car.
· Property damage liability covers damage the policyholder causes to someone else’s property.
· Collision for damage to the policyholder’s car from a collision.
· Comprehensive for damage to the policyholder’s car not involving a collision with another car. Includes coverage for theft as well as damage from fire, explosions, earthquakes, floods, and riots.
· Uninsured motorist coverage for costs resulting from an accident involving a hit-and-run or a driver who does not have insurance.
· Contents coverage covers damage or loss of the contents of the recreational vehicle. Contents coverage is typically purchased at a set amount not to be exceeded in a claim payout.
Contact us to learn more about the right RV insurance for you.